High Dose IV Vitamin C (IVC)
Making health a journey, not a destination.
A foundational treatment provided at the Riordan Clinic is the use of high-dose Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) to treat a wide variety of conditions and promote wellness. Our approach provides help and hope to individuals struggling with a long-term illness, while focusing on getting and staying healthy, rather than only addressing symptoms. There are many conditions that may benefit from IVC therapy. Arthritis, Lyme disease, bacterial infections, viral infections, pain after injury, and more.
There is a great deal of medical research to support the use of IV Vitamin C therapy. It is one of the best antiviral agents available, with the ability to neutralize and eliminate a wide range of toxins. Vitamin C will enhance host resistance, greatly augmenting the immune system’s ability to neutralize bacterial and fungal infections. The Riordan Clinic Research Team has decades of studies, internationally published articles and has sent speakers worldwide sharing this research with doctors. The National Institutes of Health has published evidence confirming Vitamin C’s anti-cancer properties.
We have found that when cancer patients receive IV Vitamin C they report a reduction in their pain level and they are better able to tolerate chemotherapy. Intravenous Vitamin C is complementary to oncologic care, so patients may continue their conventional cancer therapies if they choose to. To download an informative description of “IV Vitamin C for Cancer Care”, please click HERE.
IV Vitamin C Therapy Benefits
- Lessens pain after injuries
- Helps the body heal faster
- Improves energy levels/fatigue
- Resiliency to infections like colds/flu or other viral/bacterial infections
- In cancer patients, IVC is known to improve the response to cancer therapies because it alleviates the effects of traditional therapies, improves appetite and helps patients remain more active
With rising concerns regarding the purity and sources of the foods in our diets, it is also important to be aware of the nutrients sourced for your daily vitamins, IVs, and injections. Our staff is constantly working with vendors to make sure that we offer only the highest quality services and nutrients for our co-learners.
Download the Riordan IV Vitamin C (IVC) Protocol
Learn more about the research behind the Riordan IVC Protocol [HERE]
Articles and Resources
- The Riordan IVC Protocol for Adjunctive Cancer Care Intravenous Ascorbate as a Chemotherapeutic and Biological Response Modifying Agent
- Continuous Intravenous Vitamin C in the Cancer Treatment: Reevaluation of a Phase I Clinical Study (2019)
- Changes in the rate of PSA progression and the level of alkaline phosphatase during high dose vitamin C treatment of patients with prostate cancer
- Suppression of Alkaline Phosphatase in Prostate Cancer Patients by High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment: Three Cases
- High-Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment of a Child with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Optic Pathway Glioma: A Case Report
- [VIEW MORE ARTICLES]
- [VIEW RESEARCH STUDIES]
Are you a doctor or medical professional wanting to learn more about using IV Vitamin C in your practice? The Riordan Clinic hosts an IVC Symposium and IVC Academy as an opportunity to learn from experts in our field. Find out more at: IVCandCancer.org
CLICK TO ENLARGE Videos
Let’s Get Started! Request An Appointment:
To request an appointment, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch about appointment times and dates. We look forward to meeting you!