We are open regular business hours and are ready to help you on your journey towards Real Health!
In order to best serve you and limit the risk of exposure for both our staff and community, we have put into place several safety measures. These include increased cleaning procedures, asking staff and guests to wear a mask while in the office, and providing guidelines for who should stay home until they can safely visit. Find out more about these measures, and other updates, on our COVID FAQ page.
About the Riordan Clinic Wichita Campus:
Since opening our existing facility in July of 1984, the notable structure of the Riordan Clinic Wichita Campus has been a curiosity in the city’s skyline. From the beginning, both founder, Dr. Hugh Riordan, and founding benefactor, Olive W. Garvey, envisioned creating a facility that would be unlike anything else on earth. They succeeded!
Our campus, consisting of 8 individual geodesic domes and a pyramid, is in the heart of the nation. Visitors to the Wichita campus enjoy its location on a 90-acre nature preserve, yet right in the city. Deer and wild turkeys are often seen on the grounds.
Services and therapies offered in Wichita:
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Functional/Environmental Medicine
- Nutrient Testing
- Infrared Breast Thermography
- Medically Supervised Weight Loss Programs
- PhysioAge – A Next-Generation Physical Exam
- IV Nutrition
- High Dose IV Vitamin C (IVC)
- Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI)
- Mistletoe Therapy
- Regenerative Injection Therapy
- Prolozone Therapy
- Nutrient Injections
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
- Chelation Therapy
- Infraspinatus Resp. Reflex Injection
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Therapy
request an appointment