Careers @ Riordan Clinic
The Riordan Clinic is a thriving, dynamic organization dedicated to superior medical care with a proud 40+ year history. We are considered the premier nutritional medical facility in the United States. Our holistic health practitioners work with patients from all over the world to understand their illness and to teach them how to get to better health. An experience with the Riordan Clinic can be life-changing, not just for the patient but for our staff too. Learn more about Riordan Clinic careers below.
Wichita was named as one of Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to live among cities of 300,000+
* Named as an All-American City four times; ranked a top U.S. city for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports and activities, and safety)
* A Forbes “Best Bang-For-The-Buck City” for stable, affordable housing with a cost of living 9% below the national average.
* Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of post-graduate professionals.
* Read more about Wichita’s local events and attractions HERE.
Current Job Openings
Medical Doctors & Osteopathic Physicians - Wichita, Overland Park, and/or Hays (Kansas)
We are actively recruiting Medical Doctors and Osteopathic Doctors to join our innovative, medically diverse team.
An ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership qualities, commitment and a passion for helping others. Our doctors are highly skilled, personable, and willing to guide their patients to better health.
The foundation of our approach is Nutrient Testing and High Dose IV Vitamin C (IVC). We are looking for MDs and DOs who have experience in Functional Medicine or who are wanting to learn more and practice in an innovative and exiting practice. With an on-site clinic, laboratory, research facility, education department and nutrient store the Riordan Clinic supports our staff and patients (who we fondly call co-learners) through more than fourty years of rich history and expert care.
Medical Assistant - Wichita
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Job Duties:
• Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Accompany patient from waiting room to examination room
• Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; confirming the purpose of visit or treatment.
• Takes vital signs and records in EHR
• Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations.
• Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
• Completes EHR records by recording patient information.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; verifying receipt.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
• Serves and protects the physician or health care provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies, and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances health care practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Certified Medical Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
• 1+ years of experience
• Works well as a team member
• Energetic, good attitude, and flexible
• Must be certified and provide the appropriate paperwork
• Clinical Skills and Procedural skills such as giving injections, drawing blood, taking vitals
• Documentation skills in a clear and professional manner
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal and with a variety of audiences such as children up to the elderly
• Be able to multi-task with multiple doctors and multiple departments
• Able to follow instructions, seek clarification when needed, and accept feedback
• Self starter
Location, Hours, and Details:
• Wichita, Kansas
• Full Time
• Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, approx. Evening and weekend hours are occasionally required for events and conferences.
• Salary varies with experience.
• The Riordan Clinic provides a full benefits package to all full-time employees.
Please apply through the form provided or send directly to: email@example.com
CLICK TO ENLARGE Videos
Painting Health, Hope and Healing
This corporate video highlights the origins of the clinic, our philosophy and the many services we have to offer.