Careers @ Riordan Clinic
The Riordan Clinic is a thriving, dynamic organization dedicated to superior medical care with a proud 40+ year history. We are considered the premier nutritional medical facility in the United States. Our holistic health practitioners work with patients from all over the world to understand their illness and to teach them how to get to better health. An experience with the Riordan Clinic can be life-changing, not just for the patient but for our staff too. Learn more about Riordan Clinic careers below.
Wichita was named as one of Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to live among cities of 300,000+
* Named as an All-American City four times; ranked a top U.S. city for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural and sports and activities, and safety)
* A Forbes “Best Bang-For-The-Buck City” for stable, affordable housing with a cost of living 9% below the national average.
* Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of post-graduate professionals.
* Read more about Wichita’s local events and attractions HERE.
Current Job Openings
Medical Doctors & Osteopathic Physicians
We are continually accepting applications and resumes for Medical Doctors and Osteopathic Doctors to join our innovative, medically diverse team.
An ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership qualities, commitment and a passion for helping others. Our doctors are highly skilled, personable, and willing to guide their patients to better health.
The foundation of our approach is Nutrient Testing and High Dose IV Vitamin C (IVC). We are looking for MDs and DOs who have experience in Functional Medicine or who are wanting to learn more and practice in an innovative and exiting practice. With an on-site clinic, laboratory, research facility, education department and nutrient store the Riordan Clinic supports our staff and patients (who we fondly call co-learners) through more than fourty years of rich history and expert care.
Part Time Registered Nurse - Overland Park, Kansas - Fall 2020
Registered Nurse Position Summary:
• Provides professional nursing care to patients including a comprehensive assessment of patient and family needs, planning, coordination, teaching, documenting, counseling, and providing direct physical care.
• Evaluates patient response to care and progress towards outcomes.
• Assists other personnel in providing delegated aspects of care. Demonstrates knowledge of and delivers care in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
• Must have an interest in Naturalistic/Whole Person Care/Integrative Medicine.
Registered Nurse Key Responsibilities:
• Efficient in starting IV’s
• Demonstrates the ability to assess and evaluate age-appropriate data
• Utilizes critical thinking to appropriately delegate tasks and evaluate the effectiveness of care
• Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, supplements, medications, and self-care skills
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment
• Demonstrates ability to use Electronic Health Records
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating supply needs
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among co-workers by appropriate communication of information
• Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
• Supports a work environment that is highly supportive of a professional practice role, including preceptor responsibilities for new staff members and affiliating students
• May perform other duties as assigned or requested
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
BSN from an approved (Accredited by NLN or CCNE college or university desired)
Location, Hours, and Details:
• Overland Park, Kansas
• Part Time beginning Fall 2020
• Salary varies with experience.
Please apply through the form provided or send directly to: email@example.com
CLICK TO ENLARGE Videos
Painting Health, Hope and Healing
This corporate video highlights the origins of the clinic, our philosophy and the many services we have to offer.