Careers @ Riordan Clinic
The Riordan Clinic is a thriving, dynamic organization dedicated to superior medical care with a proud 40+ year history. We are considered the premier nutritional medical facility in the United States. Our holistic health practitioners work with patients from all over the world to understand their illness and to teach them how to get to better health. An experience with the Riordan Clinic can be life-changing, not just for the patient but for our staff too. Learn more about Riordan Clinic careers below.
Current Job Openings
Medical Doctors & Osteopathic Physicians
We are continually accepting applications and resumes for Medical Doctors and Osteopathic Doctors to join our innovative, medically diverse team.
An ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership qualities, commitment and a passion for helping others. Our doctors are highly skilled, personable, and willing to guide their patients to better health.
The foundation of our approach is Nutrient Testing and High Dose IV Vitamin C (IVC). We are looking for MDs and DOs who have experience in Functional Medicine or who are wanting to learn more and practice in an innovative and exiting practice. With an on-site clinic, laboratory, research facility, education department and nutrient store the Riordan Clinic supports our staff and patients (who we fondly call co-learners) through more than fourty years of rich history and expert care.
Part-Time Registered Nurse - Overland Park, Kansas
Registered Nurse Position Summary:
- Provides professional nursing care to patients including a comprehensive assessment of patient and family needs, planning, coordination, teaching, documenting, counseling, and providing direct physical care.
- Evaluates patient response to care and progress towards outcomes.
- Assists other personnel in providing delegated aspects of care. Demonstrates knowledge of and delivers care in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
- Must have an interest in Naturalistic/Whole Person Care/Integrative Medicine.
Registered Nurse Key Responsibilities:
- Efficient in starting IV’s
- Demonstrates the ability to assess and evaluate age-appropriate data
- Utilizes critical thinking to appropriately delegate tasks and evaluate the effectiveness of care
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, supplements, medications, and self-care skills
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Demonstrates ability to use Electronic Health Records
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating supply needs
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among co-workers by appropriate communication of information
- Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Supports a work environment that is highly supportive of a professional practice role, including preceptor responsibilities for new staff members and affiliating students
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- BSN from an accredited college or university
Location, Hours, and Details:
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Part-Time. May become full time later in 2020.
- Compensation varies with experience.
Medical Billing/Patient Services - Overland Park, Kansas
At Riordan Clinic, we are committed to helping our patients by delivering quality medical care and personalized customer service. Our team members are an essential part of our company, and we are determined to hire and develop only the best.
You must possess not only the aptitude for working in the medical profession but also the personality and professionalism that our patients and their families expect. Do you strive to give the best customer service to your clients and other staff? If you excel in working in a fast-paced environment while delivering personalized service, we encourage you to apply to work with our team.
Come join our front office team.
Medical Billing/Patient Services Position Summary
Coordinate front-desk activities for the Overland Park Riordan Clinic with the primary focus on managing
the daily flow of patients in and out of the clinic.
Medical Billing/Patient Services Responsibilities
- Lead management of incoming/outgoing calls
- On-board & host clinic patients and caregivers
- Oversee patient check-in and check out processes for clinic
- Coordinate patient appointment scheduling and confirmations
- Lead patient billing activities and collection of accounts receivables
- Provide general clinic information and answer questions for initial inquiries
- Assist with patient medical record management
- Support clinic marketing efforts through local posting and distribution of marketing materials
- Assist with supplement store sales and inventory management
- Support vendor management and scheduling (laundry, lab shipments, etc.)
- Run routine local errands.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with customer service
- Adept at multitasking & time management
- Professional & approachable demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Genuine interest in holistic lifestyle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet, copy/scan/fax, Google Docs
- Willing and able to quickly learn internal medical records applications
- Minimum education requirement: High School diploma or equivalent
- Strongly prefer previous medical office experience
Location, Hours, Details
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Immediate Full-Time
- Salary varies with experience
CLICK TO ENLARGE Videos
Painting Health, Hope and Healing
This corporate video highlights the origins of the clinic, our philosophy and the many services we have to offer.