IVC Now – IV Vitamin C “Push”
IV Vitamin C Has Never Been Easier
It’s no surprise that your body’s cells depend upon nutrients to fuel their energy production. IV Nutrition is the fastest available method to replenish chronically depleted nutrient reserves. By bypassing the digestive tract, IV Nutrition leads to maximum absorption and faster uptake of nutrients. The result? Benefits that last long after your infusion.
“IVC NOW” is 7.5 grams of vitamin C given intravenously as a “push” over about 5-10 minutes. This service is open to the general public after a brief 15-minute physical with one of our providers.
Benefits of Vitamin C
|Boosts Immunity||Reduces Fatigue||Fights Infections|
|Adrenal Support||Reduces Inflammation||Reduces Allergy Response|
|Increases Energy||… and more!|
Supercharge Your Immunity
- Your White Blood Cells (WBC’s) are the soldiers of your immune system.
- Research shows that WBCs can concentrate vitamin C up to 8000% greater than the blood level.
- When under attack by an infection, your WBC’s use this high concentration of C to make hydrogen peroxide to use against pathogens.
- Virus-infected cells are identified and attacked by your WBC’s and a killing dose of hydrogen peroxide is injected into the infected cell.
- Without the “ammunition” of high reserves of vitamin C, your WBC’s will be less effective.
- For the last 35 years, the Riordan Clinic has administered vitamin C intravenously as a safe and effective way to maximize immune responsiveness.
CALL TO SCHEDULE:
Overland Park: 913-745-4757
At The Appointment
You will be given a short medical history form to fill out before your first visit to make sure there are no contraindications to you receiving an IVC push. This form will be emailed to you after you call and make your appointment. Please print this at home and bring the filled out forms with you. Our provider will then review your history form, check your vital signs, and assess your overall medical status. If approved, our trained nurses will start a “butterfly IV” and then administer a pH-balanced, isotonic “push” of 7.5 grams (7,500 mg) of pure sodium ascorbate over about 5-10 minutes.
The cost of “IVC NOW” is $100 for each 7.5 g IVC infusion. Pricing is subject to change based on supply cost and availability. If this is your first visit at the Riordan Clinic we will schedule you for a 15-minute physical with one of our providers before your first IV. For existing patients, the 15-minute physical will be waived if you have seen one of our providers within the last six months. The cost of this appointment will be approximately $75 depending on the provider.
Things to Know
IVC Now is intended for prevention and ongoing wellness. Please be advised that our providers reserve the right to screen for eligibility based on medical need/concern. Please ask our staff for details.
We suggest that you eat something prior to the infusion since a high dose of vitamin C can cause a mild blood sugar drop in rare individuals.
This 7.5 gram IVC PUSH can be repeated weekly to maintain high intracellular reserves of vitamin C. (This is in addition to any oral supplements or lifestyle adjustments you have made to amplify your immune responsiveness.) The current world pandemic is a huge challenge to humankind. We want to help in the best way that we know, in a cost-effective manner.
Riordan Clinic has safely administered over 250,000 vitamin C infusions during its tenure as the renowned “Vitamin C Capital of the World.” Our IVC publications (now over 30) are recognized around the globe.
Please call ahead to schedule your IVC NOW: 800.447.7276
Additional Resources for Immunity Support:
- Immunity Support & Function: Supplement Protocol
- Video: “IVC Now: The Science of Better Immune Performance”
- Video: “IVC Now” on Good Day Kansas