Immunity Support Oral Supplement Protocol
Just like so many other areas of our health, our immune system has its own unique set of needs and requirements to function properly and provide optimal support and prevention throughout the year. Although it is nearly impossible to guarantee that we won’t be susceptible to a specific germ, virus, or illness, we can take preventative measures to do the best we can to be prepared. When it comes to germs and viruses, there are several tactics that we have available to us to take a proactive approach to prevention and wellness.
Washing hands, sanitizing surfaces in our homes and workplaces, being mindful of passing and receiving germs with others, getting adequate rest, drinking plenty of water, exercising regularly, eating a nutrient-rich whole foods diet, reducing stress, and other daily choices can be powerful tools in living a life focused on REAL HEALTH. These practices also help our body to remain strong, well-fueled, and more capable of fighting off unwanted sicknesses.
In addition to the practical applications listed above, we have found through more than 45 years of research and lab testing that keeping your nutrient levels within optimal ranges is the most effective way to prevent illness and maintain health. We also know that there are certain vitamins and nutrients that support the various systems, such as our immune system.
Daily Supplementation Protocol* to Help With Immunity Support and Function
Find all these products in our online Nutrient Store. If something is not listed, it means we are temporarily out of inventory. Check back soon!
- 2 drops (1,000 IU per drop) of Vitamin D3/K2 Liquid, twice daily
- 1 capsule (10,000 IU) of Vitamin A, once daily – or –
- 10 drops (1,000 IU per drop) of Micellized Vitamin A daily (Cannot be sold online. Please call to order.)
- 1 capsule (200 mcg) of Selenium, once daily
- 1 capsule (30 mg) of Zinc Picolinate, twice a day
- We have a product called Trace Minerals. One capsule, twice daily, can replace both the Selenium and the Zinc listed above. This is an exact swap out.
- Another swap out is Pure Encapsulations’ O.N.E. Multivitamin. One capsule, twice daily, can replace the vitamin A, Selenium, and Zinc listed above. It isn’t an exact trade (see supplement facts for details) but it is close if you don’t have the other three products available.
The Immunity Support Oral Supplement Protocol* was created as a general guideline for the support and functionality of the Immune System for those who are not currently sick or those who do not have a compromised immune system. These follow the recommendations put out by the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine. If you have questions, please consult with your doctor before making any changes to your supplements.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.