Throughout our 45 year history, volunteers have been an integral part of our team. They all come to this unique place for many reasons, but find themselves united in one fundamental goal: to help others. In doing so, volunteers gain a wealth of positive experiences and joy. Volunteers at the Riordan Clinic have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and grow as people while working with professionals in a world-renowned, integrative medical facility. The emotional rewards of volunteer service are immeasurable. Become part of our team today.
Role(s): Coordinate/manage volunteer team
Location: Wichita office
Description: Managing volunteers, coordinating with staff on volunteer duties, to be able to identify areas where help is needed, recruiting volunteers, review and interview applicants.
Location: Wichita, Hays, or Overland Park offices
Description: Making sure guests have complimentary beverages available. Restocking the store with items, tracking inventory, helping with clinic laundry, running errands within the office, administrative work, etc.
Role(s): Flowers, mulch, weed control
Location: Wichita office
Description: The Wichita campus is a 90-acre natural/chemical-free environment. We have many flower beds and a rose garden that needs to be cared for in order to maintain a beautiful and healing environment. We love having volunteers on-site to help care for the gardens and grounds!
Benefits For Volunteers
It’s often said that volunteering has its own rewards and, while that is true, here are some
- Make new friends and participate in educational and social activities throughout the year.
- Work alongside health care professionals; learn about different health care positions.
- Be an active participant in the growth of one of the world’s major integrative medical centers.
- Learn and develop new skills, broaden your talents.
- Free training.
- Gain nutritional knowledge in a serene environment.
- Receive a discount at the Riordan Clinic Nutrient Store
- Access to the on-site Mabee Library.
- Receive our Health Hunters
- Volunteer appreciation and recognition.
- Giving back to your community.
How to Volunteer
If you are interested in any of the opportunities above or would like more information, please fill out the quick form below. We will route it to the appropriate staff member to reach out to you in the next few business days. For immediate questions, please call our Wichita office at 800.447.7276 and ask for the Volunteer Coordinator.
How Else Can You Help?
You can also help us further our mission and programs by making a monetary contribution here.