Weight Loss Profile
The Riordan Clinic offers a holistic approach to weight loss by combining traditional strategies along with data collected through lab testing, lifestyle changes, straightforward answers on what to eat and why, regular check-ins, and access to experts in Naturopathic and Integrative medicine. Knowing these measurements, and coupling them together with diet and lifestyle changes, can help individuals achieve a healthy weight even if they have struggled in the past.
This profile, designed to support our medically supervised weight loss programs, is designed to check a variety of markers associated with inflammation, hormones, and other biochemical information. By identifying deficiencies in essential nutrients it provides input for the next steps on your weight loss journey.
CALL TO ORDER: 800-447-7276 x1385
- Complete Blood count (CBC)
- Chemistry Profile
- Uric Acid
- Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio
- Carbon Dioxide
- Protein, total
- Albumin/Globulin Ration
- Bilirubin, total
- Alkaline Phosphate
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Lipid Profile
- HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein)
- LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein)
- VLDL (Very Low-Density Lipoprotein)
- Cholesterol to HDL Ratio
- LDL to HDL Ratio
- Vitamin D
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This profile requires a 10 to 12-hour fast.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.