Hair, Skin, and Nails Profile
The appearance of the hair, skin, and nails often tells a story of what is happening inside the body. If essential nutrients are deficient, it is common to see effects such as hair loss, brittle or misshapen nails, or rough, patchy skin. Poor diet, hormonal disorders, and certain medications can impact nutrient levels and alter the appearance of the hair, skin, and nails
The Riordan Clinic Hair, Skin, and Nails Lab Profile measures various nutrients to identify deficiencies in vitamins, minerals, and hormones that may be impacting the health of your hair, skin, and nails. Testing includes a detailed report outlining steps to help you improve the appearance of your hair, skin, and nails.
CALL TO ORDER: 800-447-7276 x1385
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C (Plasma, Urine)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Essential Fatty Acids:
- Linoleic acid (LA)
- Gamma-linolenic (GLA)
- Dihomogammalinolenic acid (DGLA)
- Arachidonic acid
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
- Total Omega 6
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Total Omega 3
- Arachidonic acid to EPA ratio
- Oleic acid (OA)
- Total Monounsaturated fatty acids
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
- Total Saturated fatty acids
- Unsaturated to saturated fatty acid ratio
- Elaitic (C-18)
- Free T3
- Manganese (Serum, RBC)
- Zinc (Serum, RBC)
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This lab profile does not require fasting.
- A urine specimen will also be requested at the time of the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- More instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.