This profile measures nutrients known to help reduce your risk of prostate problems and promote healthy prostate function.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C (Plasma, Urine)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Linoleic acid (LA)
- Gamma-linolenic (GLA)
- Dihomogammalinolenic acid (DGLA)
- Arachidonic acid
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA)
- Total Omega 6
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Total Omega 3
- Arachidonic acid to EPA ratio
- Oleic acid (OA)
- Total Monounsaturated fatty acids
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
- Total Saturated fatty acids
- Unsaturated to saturated fatty acid ratio
- Elaitic (C-18)
- Selenium (RBC)
- Zinc (RBC)
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This lab profile does not require fasting.
- A urine specimen will also be requested at the time of the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.