Concerned about why each year seems to be a little bit more difficult than the last as we age? Have you been to other places that tell you that your “normal” and your thyroid looks great? At the Riordan Clinic, we believe in a well-rounded approach to your health, which is why we look at all the different thyroid markers to make sure that not only are you in “normal” range but functioning normally too.
Experiencing fatigue, muscle aches, weight gain, muscle loss, moodiness, brain fog, etc? These can all be signs that your hormones are not where they should be. Check out our LifeCare profile and live a life you care about!
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Reverse T3
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This lab profile does not require fasting.
- Hold thyroid and hormones 3 to 4 hours prior to lab draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- More instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.