Everyone knows that vascular disease, usually in the form of arteriosclerosis as it affects the heart and brain, is the number one cause of death in the United States. This profile provides a comprehensive lineup of tests that measure the nutrient levels known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. When deficiencies, excesses, and imbalances are corrected, these markers are of great value in healing. Beyond nutrient levels, this profile includes other risk factors such as homocysteine, lipid profile, lipoprotein (a), triglycerides, CRP-hs, CoQ10, and lycopene.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP-hs)
- Folic Acid (Folate)
- Lipid Profile:
- HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein)
- LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein)
- VLDL (Very Low-Density Lipoprotein)
- Cholesterol to HDL Ratio
- LDL to HDL Ratio
- Lipoprotein (a)
- Magnesium (Serum, RBC)
- Selenium (RBC)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin C (Plasma)
- Vitamin C (Urine)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This profile requires a 10 to 12-hour fast.
- A urine specimen will also be requested at the time of the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.