Heart disease remains the number one killer of Americans, although it is largely preventable. Practicing healthy lifestyle behaviors, including being physically active, not smoking and eating a nutritious diet all can help lower your risk.
Additionally, there are a number of markers that help assess your risk for cardiovascular disease which can be identified by the Riordan Clinic Heart Lab Profile. Complete the panel of tests to identify areas that may need attention and learn from your report how you can improve your heart-health.
CALL TO ORDER: 800-447-7276 x1302
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP-hs)
- Folic Acid (Folate)
- Lipid Profile:
- HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein)
- LDL (Low-Density Lipoprotein)
- VLDL (Very Low-Density Lipoprotein)
- Cholesterol to HDL Ratio
- LDL to HDL Ratio
- Lipoprotein (a)
- Magnesium (Serum, RBC)
- Selenium (RBC)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Vitamin C (Plasma)
- Vitamin C (Urine)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This profile requires a 10 to 12-hour fast.
- A urine specimen will also be requested at the time of the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.