We are actively seeking MD, DO, and ND applicants
The Riordan Clinic is a thriving, dynamic organization dedicated to superior medical care with a proud 40+ year history. We are considered the premier nutritional medical facility in the United States. Our holistic health practitioners work with patients from all over the world to understand their illness and to teach them how to get to better health. An experience with the Riordan Clinic can be life-changing, not just for the patient but for our staff too. Learn more about all Riordan Clinic openings on our Careers page.
Who we’re looking for:
We currently have a full-time opening for an MD or DO in our Wichita, KS office. An ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership qualities, commitment, and a passion for helping others. Our doctors are highly skilled, personable, and willing to guide their patients to better health.
The foundation of our approach is Nutrient Testing and High Dose IV Vitamin C (IVC). We are looking for MDs and DOs who have experience in Functional Medicine or who are wanting to learn more and practice in an innovative and exciting practice. With an on-site clinic, laboratory, research facility, education department and nutrient store the Riordan Clinic supports our staff and patients (who we fondly call co-learners) through more than forty years of rich history and expert care.
- Wichita was named as one of Money Magazine’s Top 10 Best Places to live among cities of 300,000+
- Named as an All-American City four times; ranked a top U.S. city for quality of life (affordability, education, cultural
and sports and activities, and safety)
- A Forbes “Best Bang-For-The-Buck City” for stable, affordable housing with a cost of living 9% below national
- Brookings Institution’s #22 city for science, technology, engineering and math jobs with a diverse population of
- Read more about Wichita’s local events and attractions HERE.