Check Your Health
Make the choice to start maximizing your health and maximizing your life today.
Call 1-800-447-7276 ext.1385 to reserve your lab appointment during Check Your Health.
Nutrient deficiencies have been shown to suppress immune system function, which contributes to chronic disease. Mainstream medicine does not normally test for vitamin, mineral, and other nutrient deficiencies. Now is the time to gain the information needed to prevent illness – PREVENTION is key.
These tests are an important tool to measure each individual’s biochemical status. The results identify key vitamin, mineral, and other nutrient deficiencies that can compromise a person’s well-being. The findings can be used to create a road map to better health by implementing lifestyle, food-choice, and supplement changes to address individual nutritional needs.
|Profile Name||Regular Price*||Fall 2022 Sale Prices TBD*|
|Brain & Mental Health**||$1728||TBD|
|Hair, Skin, & Nails||$1139||TBD|
|Mini Vitamins & Minerals||$1349||TBD|
|Pre-Conception & Fertility||$1084||TBD|
* Sale prices available only during designated “Check Your Health” sales events and is subject to change. Limited spaces – sign up for your spot today! Updated pricing for Spring 2022 is subject to change. Call for details.
** Spring 2022: The Mega, Nutritional, and Brain/Mental Health Profiles all include a one-hour appointment with Mike Shaw, PA-C or Laura Vasquez, MSN, APRN, NP-C to review lab test results. All other profiles listed above include a 30-minute lab review with either of the before mentioned providers. Cannot be transferred to another provider or another person. Restrictions apply. The promotion for Fall 2022 may be different and is TBD. Call for details.
Check Your Health is an opportunity to measure your own individual nutritional status.
Nutrient testing is at the core of what we do here at the Riordan Clinic. Every person is biochemically unique. We all have different nutritional needs based on hereditary factors, environment, diet, lifestyle choices, and stage of life.
The Bio-Center Laboratory’s signature nutrition testing focuses on the direct measurement of nutrients and their clinical relevance in fighting or preventing disease. Results from the nutrient testing can also help direct a daily nutrition and supplementation plan for your specific needs. Don’t just guess on what supplements you need – make decisions based on real data!
- During our on-site laboratory testing event, we perform self-ordered nutrient blood testing. A doctor’s referral is NOT required. These tests are an important tool to measure your individual biochemical status. The results identify key vitamin, mineral, and other nutrient deficiencies that can compromise your well-being. Use your test results to create a roadmap to better health by implementing lifestyle, food choice, and supplement changes to address your unique nutritional needs.
- Please note that because these profiles are all self-referred, Check Your Health profiles can not be submitted to insurance. Questions? Give us a call!
- VIEW A SAMPLE REPORT
- Make the choice to start maximizing your health and maximizing your life today. Call 1-800-447-7276 ext.1385 to schedule a lab draw appointment and receive a substantially discounted test rate.
- During this week we also offer a discount on the supplements in our Nutrient Store. Click the link at the top of the page to visit the Nutrient Store website.
What Are The Benefits of Nutrient Testing?
The intention of most laboratory tests is to detect or monitor disease. Only a few of these tests will tell you the “nutritional” status of your body, yet the literature is filled with thousands of reports showing that many degenerative diseases can be prevented by having adequate levels of certain nutrients in the body, especially antioxidants. Over 4,000 reports have been written on vitamin C (ascorbic acid) alone!
It is much less expensive to prevent a disease than to treat it!
Since 1992, the Riordan Clinic has offered a program to the public to let them monitor the level of nutrients in their bodies. We have progressed from one basic antioxidant panel to fourteen different health profiles. Knowing your nutrient levels are important. There are about 55 essential factors that your body cannot make; 45 of these are nutrients. These “Health Profiles” have been designed so that you may select the panel that is most beneficial to you. For example, suppose that you have a family history of heart disease, breast cancer, prostate cancer, etc. Many research articles have shown that certain nutrients may delay or prevent the onset of these diseases. By measuring blood levels of these nutrients, we can also tell if you are absorbing what you eat.