IVC Now for Immunity Support
“IVC Now” is 7.5 grams of Vitamin C given intravenously as a “push” over a short period of time, typically 5 to 10 minutes.
Supercharge Your Immunity
- Your white blood cells are the soldiers of your immune system.
- Research shows that white blood cells can concentrate vitamin C up to 8000% greater than the blood level.
- When under attack by an infection, your white blood cells use this high concentration of vitamin C to make hydrogen peroxide to use against pathogens.
- Virus-infected cells are identified and attacked by your white blood cells and a killing dose of hydrogen peroxide is injected into the infected cell.
- Without the “ammunition” of high reserves of vitamin C, your white blood cells will be less effective.
- For the last 45 years, the Riordan Clinic has administered vitamin C intravenously as a safe and effective way to maximize immune responsiveness.
Call to schedule:
Overland Park: 913-745-4757
Walk-in appointments will not be accepted.
- You will be given a short medical history form to fill out before your first visit to make sure there are no contraindications to you receiving an IVC push. This form will be emailed to you after you call and make your appointment. Please print this at home and bring the filled out forms with you.
- Our doctor or physician’s assistant will then review your history form, check your vital signs, and assess your overall medical status.
- If approved, our trained nurses will start a “butterfly IV” and then administer a pH-balanced, isotonic “push” of 7.5 grams (7,500 mg) of pure sodium ascorbate over about 5-10 minutes.
- We suggest that you eat something prior to the infusion since a high dose of vitamin C can cause a mild blood sugar drop in rare individuals.
- This 7.5 gram IVC PUSH can be repeated weekly to maintain high intracellular reserves of vitamin C. This is in addition to any oral supplements or lifestyle adjustments you have made to amplify your immune responsiveness.
The cost of IVC NOW will be $100 for each 7.5 g IVC Push. There is an additional fee for the short evaluation with one of our providers due at your first visit/IV or if you haven’t seen one of our providers within the last six months. The cost of this appointment will range from $56 to $75 depending on the provider. Please ask our staff for details.