Pre-Diabetes means you have a higher than normal blood glucose (sugar) level. It’s not high enough to be considered type 2 diabetes yet, but without lifestyle changes, the likelihood of developing type 2 diabetes is much higher. The long-term damage of diabetes to the heart, blood vessels and kidneys can be life threatening. The good news is that progression from pre-diabetes to type 2 diabetes is not inevitable.
The Pre-Diabetic Lab Profile measures key indicators of pre-diabetes, so that you can take control of your health today, for a better tomorrow.
CALL TO ORDER: 800-447-7276 x1385
- Chromium (Serum)
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP-hs)
- Estimated Average Glucose
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Lipoprotein (a)
- Vitamin D
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This profile requires a 10 to 12-hour fast.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory please CLICK HERE
* All information subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory with any questions.