Chris Brannon, RN, BSN
Chris is a native of Mulvane, KS and joined the Riordan Clinic in May of 2012 as a nurse focusing on the administration of IV Vitamin C and various therapies. In 2014 he was promoted to Clinic Manager after having served as interim Clinic Manager for 9 months. In 2018 Chris was promoted to the Director of Clinical Services of the Riordan Clinic.
Chris is a graduate of Wichita State University where he obtained his Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2004. After graduation, Chris spent the next 8 years working in the Emergency Department in area hospitals. In this fast-paced setting, Chris found the non- stop action and the ability to quickly help patients in their time of need very fulfilling.
After joining the Riordan Clinic, Chris quickly learned how working at the Riordan Clinic is much different than what he had experienced at his former workplaces. “They are happy to find a place where a Doctor-patient bond is not a 5-minute appointment, but a relationship where they know that we are in this together.”
Chris is currently working towards a Masters in Business Administration with a focus on Healthcare Administration at Wichita State University.
As the Director of Clinical Services, Chris:
- Oversees and trains the Nurses, Medical Assistants, and Phlebotomists in all three Riordan Clinic locations.
- He works together closely with the medical providers to develop and implement our IV Nutrient treatment protocols.
- Researches and achieves compliance with the FDA regulations for compounding medications.
- Assists doctors and medical providers around the world in answering their questions to further their training on the Riordan IV Vitamin C protocol.
- Trains visiting nurses and medical providers on administering IV Vitamin C.
- Oversees over 5,000 Vitamin C infusions per year across the three clinics.
- Sources high quality, reliable, suppliers for both the nutrients and supplies used in treatment therapies.
- Provides leadership to help grow the overall Riordan Clinic approach to achieving Real Health.
Chris and his wife, Carla, have two sons. When not at the clinic, Chris will most likely be found playing with his children outside or at the pool.