Did you know that your thyroid alone can show over 200 symptoms when it isn’t functioning correctly? Your hormones and thyroid play an essential role in almost every system of the body for anyone ranging from teens up to the elderly.
Unexplained weight loss, weight gain, fatigue, libido, hot flashes, lack of focus, nausea, heart palpitations, muscle loss, low energy, insomnia, night sweats, bone loss, depression, and headaches are all common side effects from imbalances in these eight key biochemical markers. Four of the tests are directly related to hormones, and the other four focus on the thyroid.
If you would like to test your levels and get concrete data on your personal levels, call us today.
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Reverse T3
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This lab profile does not require fasting.
- Patients will be required to HOLD their Thyroid dose and TAKE hormones 3-4 hours prior to the lab draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the lab draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory, please CLICK HERE
* All information is subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory for any questions.