Thank you for your interest in the Riordan Clinic and our programs. We understand that many new co-learners have several questions and often we are asked about insurance coverage and payment details. We hope that the following information will be helpful to you as you plan your journey towards Real Health.
Do you accept insurance?
- Insurance typically declines coverage for our services because we are considered alternative medicine. Because insurance does not cover our programs we do not accept or file insurance.
Do you accept Medicare?
- Certain plans of Medicare have been successful in paying for lab testing for our new patients. To find out more, including if your specific plan will cover laboratory, please call our main office at 1.800.447.7276 and discuss with our front office and new patient team.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, personal check, money orders, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover, and the Advance Care Card (see below).
Do you know of any other resources to help me regarding payment options?
- There is a program called the “Advance Care Card” that allows you to apply for credit that you can use for medical expenses at any of our Riordan Clinic locations. Although this program is not managed by the Riordan Clinic, we have worked closely with their team to make sure that the program is a viable option for co-learners. At this time, there are several options for financing that includes an interest free repayment period (currently, approximately fourteen months). If you would like to apply for the Advance Care Card, or have further questions, you can learn more at: advancecarecard.com
Do you have to pay for everything at once or can I make payments?
- We do not have the appropriate billing system to accept payments. Also, we want you to focus on your health when you arrive, not when your next payment is due. For these reasons we require payment at time of service.
Can someone else pay on my bill for me? (ie a friend or family member)
- Yes. We can help facilitate that. Just call our main office and we’ll arrange this with you.
Do you offer scholarships or financial assistance from clinical trials?
- We do not have a fund to be able to award scholarships, with the exception of limited availability in our Optimal Kids program. Although we have ongoing research studies we do not do clinical trials at this time.