Basic Wellness Profile
Basic Wellness Profile measures key elements of being healthy at the cellular level. It includes vitamin D, magnesium, thyroid measurements, a lipid panel, and hemoglobin A1c. A1c goes beyond the conventional glucose test, which reads blood sugar levels only at the time of the test. A1c shows how the body handles glucose for a longer term, approximately three months, to provide a more complete picture. Magnesium is another test that is not often included in conventional blood tests but is critical to the functioning of many bodily systems. The high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) test measures low emanating inflammation of the vessel wall, which over time, can harden arteries. This profile is an entry-level look at key health markers and would offer diabetics or pre-diabetics a look at how well that disease is being managed.
- Vitamin D
- Magnesium (RBC)
- Free T3
- Free T4
- Lipid Profile
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Estimated Average Glucose
- Chemistry Profile
Profile specific instructions for lab draw:
- This profile requires a 10 to 12-hour fast.
- If possible, try to refrain from taking any medications or supplements on the morning of the blood draw.
- Drink plenty of water the day before and leading up to the blood draw.
- Additional instructions may be provided upon ordering/scheduling.
To learn more about our laboratory, please CLICK HERE
* All information is subject to change. Please check with Bio-Center Laboratory for any questions.