November: In Gratitude
In Gratitude …
As a not-for-profit organization, we rely on many to make our vision a reality. So many come together to provide our patients with a place of hope, health and happiness. Here are just a few we’d like to thank.
All individuals and groups who have donated to our cause through financial support, including:
- V.F., Westmoreland, NH in honor and memory of Elmer Hunninghake
- J. and J. P., Wichita, KS in honor and memory of Elmer Hunninghake
- S.M., Ellington, CT in honor and memory of Elmer Hunninghake
- R.T., Austin, TX in memory of Patrick McFadden
- M. D., Wichita, KS
- Aidan Foundation, Butler County Community College, Wichitans Opposed to Fluoridation, Pure Water for Wichita and Crestcom International for event/meeting space rental
- The speakers, attendees, and exhibitors of our 3rd Riordan IVC and Cancer Symposium held October 5 and 6, 2012. It was wonderful to have so many dedicated individuals in one place discussing IVC therapy, adjunct therapies and new approaches to treating cancer patients.