Chiropractic Medicine deals with the master communication system of the body: the nervous system.
The nervous system includes the brain, the spinal cord and the nerves going out from the spine. If nothing is blocking this system, then the body works at its fullest potential. However, if a spinal bone moves out of alignment, it interferes with the transmission of neural impulses. Organ health is disrupted, thus creating an opportunity for illness to emerge.
A chiropractor finds the spinal bones that are not in alignment and gently moves the bone back into alignment. For the best in chiropractic medicine, our doctor uses an activator, a simple hand-held device that lightly “taps” and adjusts the muscle or muscle group that attaches to the misaligned spinal bones. Thus, communication both from the brain to the body and also the body back to the brain is restored. Proper communication is necessary for the body to work optimally. Therefore, the chiropractor’s job is not just to make you “feel” better, but to remove any interference within the body so that it can function at 100%.
Chiropractic Medicine Benefits
- Pain Management
- Slows down or stops the degenerative process with the spine
- Restores motion to the joints
- Restores appropriate nerve function
- Great for adults who suffer from low back pain, neck pain, headaches, arthritis, restless leg, TMJ issues and much more
- Great for children to assess and treat neurodevelopmental disorders such as ADD/ADHD, autism, Asperger’s syndrome, OCD and depression
CLICK TO ENLARGE Videos
Meet Your Team
Anne Zauderer, DC
Chiropractic Medicineread bio
Let’s Get Started! Request An Appointment:
To request an appointment, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch about appointment times and dates. We look forward to meeting you!