Michael Shaw, PA-C, ABAAHP
Mike is a graduate of Wichita State University with an Associate of Arts in Respiratory Therapy and a Bachelor of Health Science as a Physician’s Assistant. After serving as a clinical director and assistant administrator at Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital in El Dorado, Kansas, he founded Optimal Functioning Inc. Life Center, a flagship Wellness Clinic in Wichita, building on its success. Through his growth and understanding in the field, Shaw implemented the same preventive medicine and wellness concepts in two athletic facilities in Wichita; The Club Olympiad and Wichita Workout and Racquetball Club. In January of 1994, Mike joined the Cardiology staff at Galichia Medical Group. After these achievements and wishing to directly work with a general clientele, he founded Age Reversal Technologies in Wichita.
Mike Shaw joined the Riordan Clinic in 2017, working directly with Dr. Ron Hunninghake, Chief Medical Officer.
Professional societies include:
In 1995, Shaw joined the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Other notable organizations include the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the American Association for Respiratory Care, the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, and is Board Certified by The American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners.
His areas of focus include:
- Assessment of physiological age and rate of aging of the body’s major organ systems
- Assessment of essential cellular nutrients and replacements
- Supporting the decline in Endocrine System Function
- Replacing essential biologically identical hormones
- Non-surgical, medically supervised weight loss
Shaw is an expert in the field of advanced medical weight loss; his specialty dieting plans include:
- Riordan Clinic’s LifestyleRx Weight Loss Program
- Simeon’s HCG Protocol
- Ketogenic Diet
- Paleolithic Diet
- Mimicking and Intermittent Fasting Diets
- Medical Weight Loss Diet incorporating appetite suppression using Phentermine.