Lifestyle 180 Program
Ideal Weight Management and Optimal Metabolism
The Lifestyle 180 Program is currently being offered in the Wichita location. This program combines detailed nutrition education and planning with lifestyle changes to help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Many people are overwhelmed with making a dramatic change and find that having someone available to help coach them through the process can be the difference between another short lasted attempt and finally achieving long term success. Collaboration with Riordan Clinic experts and detailed nutritional lab testing are key in creating a custom plan that differentiates the Lifestyle 180 program from other sources of nutritional advice.
This program is for anyone wanting to truly learn more about using Food as Medicine and who has a desire to create sustainable life changes for long term health. For some, that may mean a complete “180” from where they are now. Others may find themselves here because they are tired of searching the internet to find conflicting advice and are looking for solid answers from the experts in Nutritional Medicine that the Riordan Clinic is known for. No matter where you are at on the journey, the Riordan Clinic can help you develop life-long habits to maintain a balanced lifestyle far beyond your initial health or weight loss goals.
- Initial appointment with a Riordan Clinic provider to review health history and discuss goals, including but not limited to weight loss.
- Lab testing to create a baseline measurement associated with inflammation, hormones, and other biochemical markers. (Tests included: CRP-hs, Thyroid Profile: TSH, FT3, and FT4, Vitamin D, Lipid Profile, and Chem Profile/CBC). These lab tests will be drawn on the morning of your initial appointment and will require 12 hours of fasting. You will receive specific instructions when you schedule.
- A Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (commonly referred to as a BIA) that uses a very low, safe electrical signal being sent from four metal electrodes through your feet to your legs and abdomen. The electrical signal passes quickly through water that is present in hydrated muscle tissue but meets resistance when it hits fat tissue. This resistance, known as impedance, is measured and input into scientifically validated equations to calculate body composition measurements such as weight, body mass index, muscle mass, water composition, and more. This report, gathered by stepping on the BIA scale with bare feet, is generated in under a minute.
- Nutritional Guidance based on your individual needs. Examples of strategies that may be discussed include Ketogenic, Paleo, Whole 30 diets, and more. The Lifestyle 180 Program does not utilize any prescriptions or medications but relies on nutrition, lifestyle, and a commitment to change by the co-learner.
- Recommendation for supplements that will aid in your overall health as well as in any weight loss. If you are currently taking supplements, please bring those with you so that the provider can review and make adjustments as needed. Because each person will have specific recommendations, the cost of supplements is not included in the program price listed below.
- First follow up, one month after the initial appointment to review lab results, measure progress through another BIA, check how you are doing, answer any questions and adjust your eating plan, if necessary.
Because Real Health is a journey and not a destination you will check back in each month, meet with your provider, and have a new BIA taken. This also provides an opportunity to review success and challenges so that adaptations may be made to your ongoing plan. You will continue meeting with your provider on a monthly basis for as long as you both feel is beneficial in your long term success.
The cost of the Lifestyle 180 Program is $695. Follow up appointments after the first one, which is included, will be billed and collected as they happen. For example, when you return for your two-month visit you will pay for that day’s services when checking out and scheduling your next appointment.
Get Started Today
Maintaining an ideal weight, nourishing your body through quality food and supplements, taking time to rest, integrating movement and activity into each week, and restoring youthful functionality is what Real Health is all about. Ready to get started? Contact us today! 800.447.7276