HCG Rx+ Weight Loss Intervention – What’s Included
There are two programs to choose from based on the amount of weight you want to lose. Each program offers a comprehensive array of services to help assure your weight loss success. The chart below is an easy reference point to help you assess which program is right for you.
Riordan Clinic: HCG Rx+ Weight Loss Intervention
|Ideal for MORE THAN 20 lbs. to lose||Ideal for FEWER THAN 20 lbs. to lose|
|Riordan Clinic HCG Rx+ Guide Book||Included||Included|
|Riordan Clinic HCG Rx+ Journal||Included||Included|
|HCG FASTING Blood Work (Includes: CBC, Chem Profile, Lipid Profile)||Included||Included|
|Laboratory Blood Work reviewed by a Doctor/Nurse Educator||Included||Included|
|*Prescription HCG (Nasal Spray, Sublingual Drops, Oral Tablets, Injections)||Prescription|
that you will pay the
that you will pay the
|Doctor/Nurse Educator Appt.|
(BIA, Weigh, Measure, Vitals, Counsel)
|12 BIA Visits|
6 Dr. Visits
|9 BIA Visits|
4 Dr. Visits
|Sublingual Vitamin B12||42 days||25 days|
|Vitamin Pack (MitoForm, Chelated Magnesium, D 5,000 IUs and Probiotic Complete)||60 days||30 days|
All Inclusive 1st Session Cost
Additional Sessions: For more information please ask the scheduling desk.
*All HCG products are an additional cost that will be prescribed to a local pharmacy and you will pay them directly.
Following is an explanation of each component included in the HCG Rx+ Weight Loss Intervention.
- HCG Rx+ Guide Book: This book is a comprehensive guide to the program. It provides information on each phase of the program and offers helpful tips. The guide is an invaluable tool to help you achieve weight loss success.
- HCG Rx+ Journal: You will update your “journal” daily to record your weight and food and beverage intake. It acts as an important “accountability partner” to celebrate daily success. When you see your weight going down daily it’s a great motivating tool as well. You’ll bring your journal with you to the your meetings with the Doctor/Nurse educator.
- HCG Blood Work (Fasting): In order to help assess your current health status the program includes a fasting blood draw. The tests include are: Complete Blood Count (CBC), Chemistry Profile, and a Lipid Profile. You will need to make an appointment to have your blood drawn when you sign up for the program. The draw will take less than 15 minutes, so you’ll be in/out quickly. The test is FASTING, meaning you should have only water in the 12 hours prior to the test. Due to this fact, it’s recommended you make your draw appointment in the morning.
- Review of Blood Work: Your laboratory blood work will be processed in 1 week and then reviewed by a Riordan Clinic Doctor. During your first meeting with the Doctor/Nurse Educator you will review your laboratory results and discuss your general health, any abnormalities in your blood work and if there are any potential risks for you in proceeding forward with the weight-loss program.
- Doctor/Nurse Educator Appointments: The program includes meetings with one of our highly skilled Doctor/Nurse educators. As part of all your appointments, the Doctor/Nurse educator will conduct an extensive BIA analysis, take vital signs, record weight and counsel you on strategies to continue your weight loss success.
- Prescription HCG: You can choose from four prescription HCG delivery systems: nasal spray, sublingual drops, oral tablets and injections. We offer the delivery-system options to accommodate personal preference; choose the delivery method that best suits your needs. The type of delivery system you use will not impact your weight-loss success. Your prescription HCG will be shipped directly to your home. Do not begin taking the HCG until you see the Doctor/Nurse educator. The Doctor/Nurse educator will provide instructions specific to the delivery method you choose. Regardless of the delivery method you should take your prescription HCG in the morning, during specified days of the program. It is recommended that you do not eat or drink anything 15 minutes before/after you take the HCG. The HCG helps your body to access and burn problematic visceral fat, while at the same time helps to abate feelings of hunger.
- Sublingual Vitamin B12: You will receive sublingual vitamin B12 to take during specified days of the program. Do not begin taking the Vitamin B12 or HCG until you see the Doctor/Nurse educator. It is recommended you take the B12 at the same time as the HCG and that you don’t eat or drink anything 15 minutes before/after. Vitamin B12 helps with cell metabolism and assists in maximizing your weight loss success.
- Vitamin Packets: You will receive a Vitamin Pack that includes bottles of Riordan Clinic’s MitoForm, Chelated Magnesium, D3 5,000 IUs, and Probiotic Complete.
Let’s Get Started! Request An Appointment:
To request an appointment, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch about appointment times and dates. We look forward to meeting you!