HCG Rx+ Weight Loss Intervention – Short vs Long Program
What program is right for me?
If you need to lose fewer than 20 pounds the Short program is ideal for you. (23 days HCG/45 days maintenance)
If you need to lose more than 20 pounds the Long program is ideal for you. (40 days HCG/45 days maintenance)
Weight loss Phases
Once you complete the program, if you feel you have more weight to lose, you can simply enroll for another session. The program is broken down into four specific sections that are designed to optimize your weight loss success.
- Loading Phase – On days 1 – 2 you take the prescription HCG and vitamins and you “load” calories to rev-up your metabolism. Ideally, your diet for these two days should be high fat and high calorie. Enjoy!
- Very Low Calorie Diet (VLCD) Phase – For the next 21 or 38 days, depending on which program you chose, you follow a specific and regimented VLCD. Additionally, you take the prescription HCG and vitamins. It is important during this period that you adhere strictly to the diet to maximize your weight loss success.
- Transition Phase – For this 3-day phase of the diet you continue with the VLCD but do NOT take the prescription HCG. This time is allowing your body to prepare for the maintenance phase of the program.
- Lifestyle Renewal Phase – This is the most critical phase of the diet! During this 42 day timeframe, you will begin factoring foods back into your diet in two week intervals. If you go back to your old eating habits the weight will come back! It’s important that you’re as committed to the Lifestyle Renewal portion of the diet as you were to the VLCD phase.
|HCG / B12 / Vitamins||Loading||Days 1-2||Days 1-2|
|VLCD||Days 3-23||Days 3-40|
|Transition||Days 24-26||Days 41-43|
|Lifestyle Renewal (Maintenance)||Veggies/Fruits/Meat/Eggs/Plant Oils||Days 27-40||Days 44-57|
|May add 1 serving of Nuts/Seeds + Beans or Legumes||Days 41-54||Days 58-71|
|May add 1 serving of Grains + 1 serving of Dairy||Days 55-68||Days 72-85|
The food plan you follow during the VLCD and Transition phases of the program is very specific. To achieve optimal weight-loss success it is advised that the program be closely followed. The prescription HCG is a key factor in preventing hunger, which allows you to adhere to the program much more easily than you would expect. You can do it and you will see amazing results! Be sure to drink 64oz of water throughout the day.
- Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Stevia may be used.
- 3.5-4 oz/110-115 grams of protein: veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, tuna in water, lobster, crab, or shrimp. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.
- One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
- One breadstick (grissino) or one Melba toast.
- An apple, orange, or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
- The same four choices as lunch (above.)
Over the years, thousands of people have achieved long-term weight loss success on this type of program. If you’re ready to improve your overall health and well-being, call today 316-682-3100 or request an appointment.
Let’s Get Started! Request An Appointment:
To request an appointment, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch about appointment times and dates. We look forward to meeting you!