“IVC Push” – on sale now!
DO YOU NEED A BOOST?
It’s no surprise that your body’s cells depend upon nutrients to fuel their energy production. IV nutrition is the fastest available method to replenish chronically depleted nutrient reserves. By bypassing the digestive tract, IV Nutrition leads to maximum absorption and faster uptake of nutrients. The result? Benefits that last long after your infusion.
Benefits of IV Vitamin C:
- Boosts Immune System
- Reduces Inflammation
- Supports Adrenal Functions
- Improves Seasonal Allergies
- Increases Energy
- Decreases Fatigue
- Fights Infection
- … and more!
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME:
PRICE: $100 SALE: $60
This 7.5 gram “IVC Push” is given intravenously over about 5 to 10 minutes and can be repeated weekly to maintain high intracellular reserves of vitamin C. (This is in addition to any oral supplements or lifestyle adjustments you have made to amplify your immune responsiveness.) The current world pandemic is a huge challenge to humankind. We want to help in the best way that we know, in a cost-effective manner.
Riordan Clinic has safely administered over 250,000 vitamin C infusions during its tenure as the renowned “Vitamin C Capital of the World.” Our IVC publications (now over 30) are recognized around the globe.
This service is available to all co-learners (patients) as well as to the general public after a brief 15-minute physical* with one of our providers. [LEARN MORE]
CALL TO SCHEDULE: 800-447-7276
- Your White Blood Cells (WBCs) are the soldiers of your immune system.
- Research shows that WBCs can concentrate vitamin C up to 8000% greater than the blood level.
- When under attack by an infection, your WBCs use this high concentration of vitamin C to make hydrogen peroxide to use against pathogens.
- Virus-infected cells are identified and attacked by your WBCs and a killing dose of hydrogen peroxide is injected into the infected cell.
- Without the “ammunition” of high reserves of vitamin C, your WBCs will be less effective.
- For the last 35 years, the Riordan Clinic has administered vitamin C intravenously as a safe and effective way to maximize immune responsiveness.
*If this is your first visit at the Riordan Clinic we will schedule you for a 15-minute physical with one of our providers before your first IV. For existing patients, the 15-minute physical will be waived if you have seen one of our providers within the last six months. The cost of this appointment will be approximately $75 depending on the provider. Please be advised that our providers reserve the right to screen for eligibility based on medical need/concern. Sale ends June 30th. Restrictions apply. Call for more details. To learn more about IV vitamin C and the IVC Push, please visit riordanclinic.org/therapies/ivc-now