Know Your Nutrients – FORMULA: VITAMIN COCKTAIL #9
There are several things that a person can do in order to maximize his or her weight loss success. Participants of the Riordan Clinic HCG Rx+ program may wish to take full advantage of the many complimentary services we provide, especially our M.I.C. & vitamin B-complex injection. This injection is a compound that contains lipotropic amino acids, which decrease fat accumulation in the liver, and vitamin B12. The lipotropics are a combination of three amino acids. Each of the B vitamins helps the body to convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is “burned” to produce energy. This group of B vitamins, often referred to as B-complex vitamins, also helps the body metabolize fats and protein. B-complex vitamins are necessary for healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver as well as to help the nervous system function properly.
M.I.C. contains: Methione, Inositol and Choline
- Methione is a sulfur-containing amino acid. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with choline. It aids the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. It also participates in the action of serotonin.
- Choline supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
- Riboflavin: (vitamin B2) is an easily absorbed micronutrient. It plays a key role in energy metabolism, the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, ketone bodies (a vital source of energy during fasting), and proteins.
- Thiamine: (vitamin B1) helps the body’s cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- Pyridoxine: (vitamin B6) is necessary for proper absorption of vitamin B12 and for the production of red blood cells and cells of the immune system.
- Ascorbic acid: (vitamin C) an antioxidant that helps block damage caused by free radicals, which occur naturally when our bodies transform food into energy. It helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels.
- Niacinamide: (vitamin B3) assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves. It is also important for the conversion of food to energy.
- Cyanocobalamin: (vitamin B12) is important to the body for growth, cell production, blood and nerve function. It is given to treat low levels of B12.
Schedule an appointment today and ask the doctor if a M.I.C and B-Complex injection can work for you.
VITAMIN COCKTAIL #9 (M.I.C. AND VITAMIN B-COMPLEX) — $20.00.
NOTE: Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this vitamin cocktail.
Riordan Clinic HCG Rx+ Guide Book 2: Basics