Dear PKM Steel Service Team Member,
We are glad you are choosing to continue with the next step in the HealthMarkers Program for a better picture of your overall health. In this step, you will schedule your Virtual Consultation with Laura Vasquez, MSN, APRN, NP-C, to review the results of the lab draws and symptom guides that you completed earlier.
Your 30-minute Virtual Consultation is provided at no cost to you by PKM and will provide you with insight into your personal results, help you learn more about the deficiencies you may have, create a plan to address them, and give you an opportunity to ask questions.
Virtual Consultations will be available through February 28, 2023. To schedule your consultation, please call 1-800-447-7276, ext. 1354. A Virtual Consultation requires that the forms MUST be completed and submitted to Medical Records at least two business days before your consultation. These forms include your new patient information form and the two symptom guides: Nutrient Deficiency symptom guide and Identify Root Causes symptom guide. Remember to make copies of these forms for yourself for future reference.
How to complete your forms:
- Paper: Complete the forms in the folder you were provided.
- Electronically: If you wish to fill out the form electronically, you can download the brief intake form here.
A Virtual Consultation requires that the forms MUST be completed and submitted to Medical Records at least two business days prior to your first appointment.
How to submit your forms:
- By Mail: Mail forms to Medical Records, keep a copy for yourself
- Medical Records, c/o Riordan Clinic 3100 N Hillside, Wichita, KS 67219
- Email: Send forms to email@example.com
- Fax: Send forms c/o Medical Records to 316-618-8537